BlackRock Platform & Innovation Strategic Change Delivery Manager
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 août 17
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock Platform Innovation (BPI) is a team of 90 professionals responsible for managing some of BlackRock’s most strategic, complex and high value projects. The team consists of delivery focused individuals who apply in-depth knowledge of BlackRock’s organization, processes and technology to execute cross-functional, broad impact change. We partner with teams across BlackRock to drive scale, ensure consistency and reduce risk across all parts of the organization.
In order to succeed in its mission BPI places tremendous focus on developing its people, improving their leadership and delivery skills and broadening their firm and industry knowledge. Projects and roles are assigned not just based on successful delivery, but also on individual development objectives and career aspirations. As a new Associate or Vice-President in the team you can look forward to a multi-faceted role that will require a wide skillset including business knowledge, technical know-how, project execution ability, and strategic and consultative thinking. Your initial projects will involve working on sub work streams (e.g., analyzing and crafting solutions to specific business or process issues, identifying gaps in Aladdin functionality, etc.) with more experienced team members. As you gain experience your roles and responsibilities will be expanded over time in a deliberate, structured manner.
BPI plays a critical role as part of the “connective tissue” between the various groups within BlackRock: we bring teams together to overcome key challenges. Working in BPI requires strong problem solving, relationship management, communication and organizational skills. The role involves combining project management experience, process understanding and technology knowledge with an attention to detail to frame and design creative solutions to complex issues. The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys shifting challenges and ambiguous environments, thinks creatively, possesses the confidence to have an opinion, takes the initiative and thrives under close scrutiny and tight deadlines.
- Lead virtual teams to drive strategic projects to completion
- Clarify project objectives, drive consensus and communicate plans and results to stakeholders and management
- Maintain a BlackRock perspective and deliver results, which are beneficial for both individual businesses and the firm as a whole
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes and technology tools
- Engage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Simplify complex topics and create innovative solutions for issues
- Stay up-to-date on global finance and technology trends impacting BlackRock
- Project management experience
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives and articulate the rationale behind those goals
- Results driven individual with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated: able to show initiative and come up with ideas without prompting
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Technical aptitude, understanding technology in a business context, desired
- Experience in business process analysis, design and implementation would be a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.