- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 août 17
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThis associate will provide expert database design, development, and maintenance skills primarily using SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2014 in support of the US Structured Finance Group.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with analysts to determine database needs and design and implement databases and associated data loading processes.
- Create SSRS reports to enable analysts to dynamically analyze and visualize data.
- Create SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages to load, scrub, cleanse, modify data.
- Optimize and tune SQL statements and databases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues.
- Define, test, and execute data validation routines.
- Database backup jobs and basic DBA tasks.
- Write documentation.
Structured Finance Group
- 3+ years experience working as a database developer and/or DBA using SQL Server 2008 and higher..
- Clear understanding of logical and physical database design and data normalization concepts.
- Expertise in creation and management of databases, tables, views, and stored procedures.
- High level of proficiency with SSIS.
- High level of proficiency with SSRS.
- Ability to do algebra and simple statistics.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyze complex tasks and propose viable solutions for both strategic and tactical development initiatives.
- Ability to work well in individual, team and high pressure situations.
- Very good oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel formulas.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Backed and/or Asset Backed Securities
- Sybase ASE
- REST API
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.