Manager - Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Deepen your expertise working alongside a dynamic leadership team
- Drive transformation and customer strategy across a blue-chip client base
KPMG's Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory division helps our clients capture and grow the value of their customers. Our objective is to revitalize our clients' organic growth competency by employing deep customer insight, driving customer engagement, and deploying best-in-class sales and marketing execution capabilities.
Your new role
You will be a key member of the team who will:
- Analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by structured thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- Assist with the delivery of KPMG service offerings across Customer Experience, Marketing Transformation, Sales Transformation, Service Transformation, Customer-Centric Business, and Customer Strategy.
- Manage day to day engagements with clients and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits.
- Support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
A consulting, marketing, sales or engineering background coupled with:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders up to C-Level.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s.
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity preferred.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 10 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 15 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time