Cloud Support Engineer – Windows, Relocate to Sydney, Australia!
- Lieu de travail : Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Cloud Support Engineer – Windows, Relocate to Sydney, Australia!Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking highly motivated System Engineers, Analysts, Field Engineers or Administrators who are passionate about technology, want to work with and learn one of the fastest growing Cloud platforms in the world and deliver extraordinary customer experience.
As Cloud Support Engineer you'll help customers to deliver Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in the cloud through the EC2 Windows platform. You will be part of the Premium Support team based in Sydney working with customers from all over the world.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use ground breaking technologies.
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.
• Work hands-on with customers to develop, migrate, and debug services issues.
• Interact with leading technologists around the world.
• Own customer communication during critical events.
To qualify for this role you should have experience with:
• Excellent communication skills to successfully engage with customers.
• Understand the concepts of virtualization and cloud computing
• Experience supporting a VDI environment
• Broad experience analysing, troubleshooting and providing solutions for technical issues
• Strong multitasking skills, and dealing with competing priorities
• Experience utilising networking tools ping, tracert, wire shark, iperf, nttcp to troubleshoot issues
• Experience utilising Windows debugging tools including Windbg to recover Windows servers
• Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, web applications
• In-depth skills analyzing windows performance issues including perfmon and procmon
• Ability to work either Sunday - Thursday, Tuesday - Saturday or Monday to Friday with a rotating weekend day schedule
These qualifications are optional, but please highlight them on your resume if you have them:
• Certifications in MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA or VCP
• Knowledge of Cloud Storage such as S3, Glacier, StorSimple or Google Storage.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Management and SQL always-on
• PowerShell scripting
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.