- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 14 août 17
My client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. They are a global Marketing agency who are fueled by innovation through data & insights and enabled by technology. The business focuses in on key areas such as Data & Technology, Insights, Activation and Close Loop to ensure their strong positon in the market.
As a Data Analyst you will be challenged every day, helping to uncover hidden patterns from large, complex data assets and providing insights on traditional and digital media that will make a real impact to their client's business.
You will be encouraged to innovate while applying a range of analytical methods to assess media effectiveness, enabling clients to optimize their investment.
To be successful in this role you will need strong technical skills in analyzing large and varied data sets, from digital clickstream to geospatial data. Technology is R so you must be proficient in this language. Experience with data modelling and visualization libraries in R is highly desirable as well as experience working in big data environments (Spark, AWS, Keboola).
- Collect, manipulate, interrogate and join data from different sources
- Communicate insights clearly to the agency team , be able to effectively translate this to the business
- Run and maintain robust statistical models using R and proprietary software
- Create and run ongoing campaign and media performance reports
- Manage and execute projects effectively and take charge of any issues and escalate to the manage if deadlines are at risk of delay
If you are the correct person for this role, please call me on 0282512100 or apply to this role and I will call to follow up.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2 years proven working experience as a data analyst, preferably in a marketing or media environment
- Experience with data modelling techniques: multiple linear regression, forecasting, classification or segmentation models
- Experience with Econometric and/or Digital Attribution Models is desirable
- Experience with large data sets, specifically web traffic (clickstream) and third party demographic data
- Experience with data interrogation, manipulation and extraction using SQL applied to large databases
- Experience visualizing, presenting data and building dashboards using Tableau
- Experience using statistical programming languages, libraries or packages for analyzing large datasets: R, Python, SPSS
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.