People Services Coordinator (6 month fixed term contract)
See job description for details
- Take your first step to building a long term career in Human Resources
- Transform your customer service experience into making a real difference in our Firm
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
In our national People Services team we are the first line of support for our business when it comes to People matters. You will join a team of on and off shore coordinators who pride themselves on driving service excellence.
Your new role
A rewarding role working with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about supporting Employees, Managers & Partners to make KPMG the clear choice. You will:
- Be the primary contact point for KPMG staff in Australia who require support on a PPC matter via multiple channels including phone and email
- Ensure the resolution of problems and queries with an impeccable level of customer service
- Provide on-the-job learning support to our offshore coordinators, enabling service excellence
- As our HR model evolves be an active participant, suggesting process/system improvements that increase customer satisfaction, speed of execution, and commercial efficiency
If you are a recent graduate looking for your first opportunity working in Human Resources then this is a fantastic opportunity.
You will have:
- A human resources or business degree qualification
- Experience in human resources is not necessary but we do require a strong work ethic, attention to detail and demonstrated customer service skills
- A passion for learning and process improvement are a must!
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online by COB 20th August . Please note that your cover letter should include answers to following 3 questions (please keep each answer to no more than 30 words):
- What's the number one reason we should hire you for this role?
- In your current role what was the last process improvement you suggested that increased the customer experience?
- When working with team members from diverse backgrounds what are 3 things you would consider in conducting training?
Advertised: 10 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time