Junior Management Assistant (Temporary)
- Anvers, Flandre, Belgique
- CDD, Mi-temps
- 23 août 17
Junior Management Assistant (Temporary) - (170000J1)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
You provide administrative support to several Business Unit Partners & Managers. As such, you are responsible for a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks:
- Managing the agenda of several Partners and managers, following up their timetables in order to be able to communicate efficiently with clients;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, filtering the calls;
- Handling the incoming and outgoing e-mail, fax, correspondence;
- Making layouts of documents;
- Organizing internal and external reunions;
- Organizing, coordinate and prepare meetings;
- Supervising the classification;
- Following up files;
- Organizing commercial events.
- After having obtained your Bachelor degree Management Assistant, you have obtained relevant working experience of 1 to 2 years, preferable in an international company;
- Part-Time: 3 days/week
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English with a good understanding of French
- You have a good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, …);
- You are very accurate, proactive thinking, communicative and polite;
- You have excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are capable to handle all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
- You are flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.