- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 août 17
Financial Controller - (1700008Z)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling the work that they do. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI Finance department in Diegem we are searching for a Financial Controller (m/f).
We strive to remain a flexible organization able to adjust to a rapidly changing competitive environment. Your job contributes to this by demonstrating specialist knowledge through preparing and managing the budget, P&L and forecast exercises for the Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization, as well as identifying and translating results into tangible KPI's in order to identify issues and/or trends.
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets in liason with DSI Directors to ensure these are in line with the strategic objectives of Deloitte;
- Compare budget to actual variances at an early stage to ensure that necessary measures are taken to ensure correct expenditure patterns. Perform root cause analysis;
- Distribute monthly analysis to budget holders and provide explanations to queries or additinonal information
- Understand the link between management and statutory reporting;
- Manage the Belgian financial monthly and yearly reporting, budgets and forecast processes and align with International reporting requirements.
- Assure monthly and yearly overhead cost allocations
- Team up with BU controllers to ensure that results properly reflect reality;
- Motivate internal employees to ensure that their competencies, skills and know-how are used in the best possible manner by recognising competencies, adapting leadership style and delegating;
- Stay informed about professional knowledge and technical evolutions in the area of financial analysis to ensure your credibility can be strengthened, enabling you to offer a service that is continuously based upon updated knowledge and the latest technological developments;
- Report to the Finance Director, who reports to the COO.
- You have either a Bachelor degree with 8-10 years work experience OR a Master degree with a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience;
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch or French, both written and spoken;
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) and experience in SAP (CO and FI) is considered as an asset;
- Furthermore, you are innovative, quick and accurate in decision making and have excellent influencing skills;
- Your results driven attitude, reliability, flexibility, co-operation and respect for others make sure you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You challenge the status quo
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.