Talent Officer - Analytical People Connector
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 17
Talent Officer - Analytical People Connector - (1700008O)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
We would like to reinforce our Talent Department from the Business Unit Audit & Risk Advisory (ARA) in Zaventem with a (M/F)
TALENT OFFICER - Analytical People connector
- You are part of a team of 5 people, where you will have the support of our Talent administrator and work together with 2 colleague Talent officers. You will report to the Talent Lead of ARA.
- You are the primary point of contact for Talent matters from colleagues within our Audit department, providing day-to-day information and support.
- Next to that you will network with our people in such a way that you become their strategic sounding board, for the career management of themselves and the people they are guiding. You will invest in the audit network in our central office (Zaventem - Gateway) and the local offices (Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège).
- You contribute to the implementation, management and administration of the existing Talent processes (onboarding of new colleagues, performance management, talent management, learning and development, mentoring, motivation and commitment surveys, …) and you will contribute to the development & implementation of new Talent projects according to our Annual Talent Plan.
- You work in close cooperation with the Central Talent specialist teams (Recruiting, Payroll and Personnel Administration, Learning & Development) on who you can rely for expert advice in specific cases.
- You support the Business Leadership via Talent management reporting, analyzing trends & defining action plans accordingly.
- You have a University degree, with a specialization or additional degree in Human Resources Management.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position and a relevant business environment (preferably services). You worked with large data files, bringing added value to the business via clear analysis and methodical reporting of key points.
- You show a profound interest in the development of human capital and want to become a business partner in Talent ("know Talent, think Business, care for people").
- You have a sound knowledge of English, Dutch and French, making you able to communicate professionally with our people.
- You have strong analytical skills, with an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, …).
- You work accurately and you have good planning and organization skills, you are flexible and able to "multi-task".
- You are a discrete and diplomatic person.
- You are a team player and have very good communication skills.
We offer you
- A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth.
- Opportunities for learning where needed.
- 4 enthusiastic colleagues in our ARA Talent team, many nice colleagues in our Central Talent team, and a whole lot of great internal clients in audit.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration in accordance with education, experience and skills.
- Attractive extra-legal advantages, including Iphone and company car.
- A fabulous new building at the Zaventem Airport Area, offering a superb experience in new ways of working and a fantastic tarmac view.
- An employer who truly invests in becoming the simply irresistible organization.