Executive Director - Business Development
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters China
- 03 juil. 17
Our client is a dynamic corporate & financial services business, offering business advisory, company formation and financial services. They are currently hiring an Executive Director - Business Development to lead the P&L and commercial activities in China. This will be a broad role working with a range of clients from different industries and assisting them with high-profile projects in China.
- Overall P&L responsibility for the development of new business and new clients for the Company Formation Division in China;
- Formulating and driving Business Development strategies for the targeted clientele, including mapping markets, identifying new originating markets, identifying priority clients, setting pricing strategies and etc.;
- Increasing the overall profitability of the China business by leveraging all available "levers"; eg pricing, client selectivity, upselling, delivery model etc.;
- Leading, coaching and growing a team of BD staff to hunt for new opportunities, increase market share and penetration per client;
- Promoting the entire suite of solutions (HK, Offshore and HNW solutions including company formation, corporate services, trust services etc.) through driving the new B2C model as well as in the existing B2B network;
- Representing the company by organizing, leading and participating in key industry forums, thought leadership events, seminars and networking events;
- Specific KPIs will be agreed upon for commercial targets, which would include a full-year target of US$XXX for new revenue.
- Superior business acumen in identifying opportunities and risks, and to capitalize on such knowledge in alignment with the company's strategic priorities;
- Superior interpersonal communication, collaboration, relationship building skills in working with both external and internal stakeholders of different backgrounds, including change management and motivating staff;
- Well - rounded, having the potential and charisma to take on a bigger role covering operation side of the business;
- A strong team player with sense of professional integrity;
- Willing to travel throughout China to meet current, prospective clients and intermediaries;
- Minimum 10 - 15 years including working in related BD and leadership function, and position of influence in international firms, with demonstrated capacity to deal with cross-cultural communication in a fast-changing environment;
- Substantial professional experience in corporate services or accounting related sectors;
- Experience in the Offshore Trust and onshore corporate services industry, Cross border structuring will be highly advantageous;
- Degree holder in relevant fields from a reputable university;
- Relevant professional qualifications a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Professional Fluency in written and oral English with a good command of Chinese and Mandarin proficiency; Cantonese a plus.
About the Organisation:
Our client is a dynamic corporate & financial services business, offering business advisory, company formation and financial services.