Unified Communications Team - C# Developer
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 août 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
This position is for a developer on the Unified Communications team. Responsibilities include working with C# and Web technologies. Successful candidate will have proven track record of designing, developing, delivering, managing, and supporting medium to large scale distributed back-end systems or web applications.
Instant Messaging and Collaboration within Morgan Stanley is considered a business critical facility. There are close to 3 million instant messages sent through the firm's infrastructure daily and this includes not just internal communication, but also external client communications as well.
The Collaboration team in the End User Computing space is responsible for various infrastructures within the firm. This involves engineering, application development, and system support/maintenance. These systems include Skype for Business, Microsoft Group Chat, Yahoo Messenger, YellowJacket, Pivot IM Trader, WebEx, Interactive Whiteboards, various Desktop Video products and Social Networking.
- Design and implementation of web applications, desktop applications and/or back-end services,
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements,
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the Morgan Stanley infrastructure. *LI-AW1
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in C#,
- understanding of RESTful web services,
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git or Perforce),
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proven experience of leading a team/projects
- Previous experience in a Technical Lead/Senior Dev position
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work closely with both internal stakeholders and external third parties
- Should know but will train: Understanding of Microsoft Communications Technologies (Lync/Skype/Group Chat and related Instant Messaging Technologies)
- Windows Server Administration experience Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Microsoft Active Directory)
- Perl or Python programming