3X Data Scientist| Machine Learning- Leading Global Bank
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 08 août 17
Major global financial group is looking for multiple Data Scientist to join a cutting-edge team of technical analysts in the advancement of core research principles, focused experimentation, business analysis and utilization of systems to extrapolate patterns or and anomalies from huge client data sets.
- Explore diverse data sets of large volumes to develop models
- Use software principles to write functional, scalable codes during the implementation stage of algorithms
- Apply techniques – clustering, classification, association, regression, etc.
- Conduct data mining, data analysis, building predictive models and segmentation
- Master degree or higher qualifications in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or other Quantitative Disciplines with strong association with data science, machine learning and analytics
- 4+ years of hands-on work experience with the ability to effectively write well-structured code using Python or R
- Knowledge of big data framework – Hadoop, Spark, Storm, etc.
- Machine learning platforms and frameworks – SciPy, MLib, Tensorflow, Torch, etc.
- Strong management skills in leading major projects
- High technical aptitude, problem solving abilities, intellectual curiosity, motivation, and passion for data discovery
If interested, please send your CV to John Sze firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 3473 3259 for a confidential discussion