Assistant Vice President, Operations Process and Compliance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 14 août 17
Take up bank-wide process improvement initiatives to drive process efficiency and eliminate operational risk.
- Take up bank-wide process improvement initiatives to drive process efficiency
- Participate in the development of new business process and cross border initiatives to improve customer experience with faster turnaround time and cost optimization for the Bank’s operations
- Support bank-wide annual Business Continuity Planning across business and support units as well as participate in ad-hoc control related projects
- Provide consultancy to business and support units on the development of business process to eliminate operational risk of new products
- Keep abreast of market practices and regulatory requirements to provide consultancy on risk mitigation and control
- Timely review the regulatory requirements or best market practices to ensure the business process is compliant with regulations
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in banking industry, preferably with experience in process design, project management and operational risk management
- High awareness of both quality and risk, especially compliance related risk and security issues
- Good understandings in both the business opportunities and technical aspects of system platform
- Strong project, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.