Lead Standards Consultant, Greater China
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 17 août 17
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
- Coordinate and deliver medium to high complexity payable Standards related consulting projects for our customers in Securities, Payments and/or Trade services.
- Define plans for standards implementation/mapping specification development and/or infrastructural projects of medium to large size/complexity and/or assist in defining such plans for projects of large size/complexity
- Analyse and define business needs that result in the development of SWIFT ISO standards implementation specifications within the scope of a project (ideally including business and logical models, testing and implementation tools and/or documentation)
- Provide specialist knowledge on formalizing usage specifications in MyStandards
- Prepare underlying documentation of supporting flows - Articulate objective, relevant and accurate recommendations - Identify potential business opportunities for SWIFT
- Develop a strong and trusting relationship with customers during the engagement
- Be a single point of contact for the customer to provide project assistance liaising with other SWIFT standards specialists
- Follow-up on product/service improvement areas or deficiencies internally at SWIFT and ensure consistent communication towards the customer
- Assist with business development and pre-sales activities by providing communication of the value proposition towards the account managers, delivering commercial presentations, assist to service scoping meetings, creating service proposals
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to ensure sales collateral is developed and maintained which tells the story of how standards products & services add value to the customer.
- Education University degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
- A strong understanding of SWIFT standards products & services
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Collaboration across EMEA and with other departments will help drive success so the candidate must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of T2, T2S, regulation and other external drivers which are reshaping our customer’s environments will also strengthen the candidate’s application.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business flows
- A strong team player who also has the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel (on average 50%)
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is essential