Senior AML Compliance Specialist | Leading Business | Central Location
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 20 sept. 17
Our client are an internationally respected consulting firm specialising in Compliance, Investigations and Disputes advisory services across the globe. As they continue their Asia marketd expansion, our client are looking for high quality AML Compliance Advisory Specialists to support their client base and further strengthen their market position. Within this position, candidates can expect to get exposure to a wide variety of responsibilities, providing excellent career development opportunities.
In this newly created role you can expect to get exposure to the following tasks:
- Evaluating financial regulatory information
- Reviewing regulatory filings by financial institutions, which could include currency transaction reports (CTRs) and suspicious activity reports (SARs)
- Reviewing transactional data for retail/commercial banks
- Conducting AML/CTF compliance reviews and assessments for both financial and non-financial institutions
- Conducting due diligence and enhanced due diligence to support your work
- Drafting or reviewing complex legal and/or court documents
- Preparing reports related to regulatory changes, trends or practices.
As someone with 4 years of work experience and strong academic credentials, you will be well suited to this position because you enjoy working on a wide range of projects. You have a background that has had exposure to both the operational and policy side of compliance. You will have helped roll out compliance programs in the past and have come from either the banking sector or will be coming from anther professional services firm. You will be fluent in English and Mandarin and prepared be prepared to travel.
People with less experience will be considered for the position of AML Compliance Specialist.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please feel free to contact Spencer Browne on +852 2711 8336