BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
- To provide general secretarial support to Senior Members of the Compliance and Control Team in Hong Kong
- To prepare expenses claims and handle ad hoc travel arrangements and booking appointments
- To manage stationary inventory
- To maintain proper records in ARM for Hong Kong based team members
- To assist in booking meeting rooms
- To assist in travel arrangements for other team members
- To assist in office daily operations
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- 4-5 years' of experience of working in Law firms, International banks, or Trading floor
- Good English communication skills
- Good team player
- Familiar in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Shared drives, and other tools to support presentation.