IT Regulatory and Data Protection Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our IT Risk team has grown very rapidly over the past few years, and continues to do so. Our experts, focusing on IT Regulatory and Data Privacy / Protection, have hands-on experience in providing our clients a full spectrum of services, such as risk and gap assessments against the Regulations requirements, proposing pragmatic recommendations towards compliance with these Regulations and assisting in their implementation and preparing of assessments and files for the Regulatory Authorities. Our team is regularly assisting clients of multiple industries.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the team delivering high quality client engagements, typically as part of a fieldwork team, or managing small to medium size engagements
- Assist in the assessment of regulatory requirements for IT and data protection (ex. CSSF Circulars, GDPR, international IT outsourcing regulations, etc.)
- Assess the risks and the readiness for the clients, propose recommendations and practical measures; assist in their implementation and follow-up the efficiency of the results
- Prepare and review the regulatory and privacy impact for clients extensively relying on technologies such as cloud-based service, mobile devices, social media, etc.
- Take an active role in developing the IT Regulatory and Data Privacy / Protection practice through various means such as eminence building, article writing, proposition and service development
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master degree in Privacy Law or IT Law or Information Security, Technology or Risk Management disciplines
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the IT regulatory requirements in Luxembourg and GDPR
- Demonstrate experience of regulatory and/or privacy related projects (ex.: regulatory assessments, studies, policy writing, training and awareness, IT outsourcing advisory, regulatory readiness reviews or audits, IT risk management projects, etc.)
- Show strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen and risk management
- Have an ability to think creatively to solve client needs with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and to take part in multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Are fluent in English, French and/or German considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Have the opportunity to develop analytical, technical, communication and leadership skills and regulatory knowledge in line with the latest market Regulations
- Develop a successful career path supported by inspiring, ambitious and encouraging people.
- Work in a dynamic an innovative environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?