Junior Financial Controller (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte Financial Department team is known for its straightforward approach delivering accounting and controlling activities and assisting other departments within the Firm to support the strong growth of our business. The delivery focuses mainly on recurring operations of the Firm to ensure efficient periodic closing cycle and on the production of financial information supporting the management decision process. Additionally our Financial department is invited to provide a wide variety of ad-hoc activities related to budgeting, reporting, IT system adaptations and participation to firm-wide projects. We are currently recruiting a Junior Financial Controller.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Participate in the accounting/controlling activities (ie. management of business financial requests, financial support to different functions)
• Participate in the Group consolidation operations for the financial management reporting
• Contribute to the periodic closing execution (ie. monthly, half-year, yearly), cost allocation processing and budgeting/forecasting process
• Perform analysis and financial reviews on reported figures (ie. Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet…)
• Perform consistency, coherence checks and exception-based quality controls of financial transactions and financial data
• Be involved in the business partering with different service lines
• Support permanent innovation process by contributing to continuous improvement of our financial processes and use of our SAP system.
To fit in the role, you also:
• Be graduated with a Master’s degree from University or High-Business School in Finance or Economics
• Have an accounting backgroup
• Demonstrate good analytical skills, in particular identifying priorities / key messages and be able to perform either high-level or detailed analysis
• Show excellent organisation skills with a particular emphasis on rigor, multi-taking and structured delivery
• Be strongly motivated to join a dynamic finance team and be able to work independently when necessary
• Be a great team player with positive attitude in a challenging environment
• Be eager to learn fast and efficiently in finance as well as be oriented towards action and results to show your added value to delivery works and service of quality
• Hold good knowledge in MS Excel
• Be computer literate, experience in the use of SAP (FI, CO & PS modules) is considered as a stong asset
• Speak French and English fluently (both oral and written).
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
• Work alongside recognized experts
• Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
• Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
• Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?