Junior Fund Data Management Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
We serve the investment fund industry and we help our clients to distribute their funds across the globe. Document and data management has become a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to EU Directives such as UCITS, AIFMD, KIID and PRIIPs. In this context, we are looking for a new Document and Data management analyst that will work alongside our Fund Distribution Services Team.
What is it about?
As Junior Fund Data Management Analyst you will:
- Ensure the internal database is accurate and in line with client fund products and regulator database
- Manage document libraries to ensure websites are fed with the latest valid legal documentation
- Troubleshoot data submission errors and data error issues
- Perform KIID and PRIIPs assembly projects on behalf of prestigious clients
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the documents across languages
- Monitor the notifications progress and report to Client Service Managers
- Reconcile data and documents, detect anomalies, communicate and proceed with proper corrections
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have At least 1 year of experience in the financial sector
- Show experience with UCITS and AIFMD ; KIID and PRIIPs regulations is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be proficient in Excel and database management
- Be fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)
What do we offer?
Get hired as International Junior Fund Data Management Analyst and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?