Technical Lead - EDM
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 17 août 17
We are looking for an experienced technical Lead to work on EDM Retail Portfolio projects
Technical Lead Job Duties
Technical Lead responsibilities include designing, developing projects based on business requirement on technologies such as Hive, Spark, Teradata and UNIX. He/she also should be able to lead a development team to achieve project requirement on time at the same time ensuring high quality standards.
The candidate must be a self-starter, who can work under general guidelines in a fast paced work environment. Overall minimum of 7 years of experience in Data Warehousing technologies and Hadoop technologies including business requirements analysis, technical design and implementation is required. Banking and Financial domain experience a plus. Big Data experience preferred.
Perform technical analysis and prepare recommended data acquisition design approach
- Participate in a team environment for the design, development and implementation of data warehousing projects.
- Lead and drive a small team responsible for data acquisition jobs and processing development, debugging and testing of project to meet project time lines.
- Prepare and Present system designs to all architects (Internal design review) and design panel.
- Work closely with development lead to finalize on estimated/actual project completion dates for process design, development, testing and implementation.
- Prepare and validate end to end business logic and mappings.
- Develop process jobs as per design, prepare unit test cases, prepare test data and Perform unit testing
- Perform final code review before moving to SIT environment and fix issue in warranty Phase
- Prepare detailed design, architecture, mapping sheet and other project documents
- Resolve all technical issues raised during SIT/UAT/ Warranty phases
- Prepare root cause corrective action document for the production job issues.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- Any ETL tool certification is a must
- Real time work experience in Agile project methodologies
- Proven working experience as a technical lead in Datewarehouse domain
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and Hadoop technologies and Data Warehousing domain
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills