Business Analyst/ Project Manager- Compliance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 26 juil. 17
A regional financial institution is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager with prior experience in compliance projects!
If you are an experienced Business Analyst/ Project Manager with strong interest in being part of a compliance project, this role would be a good opportunity for you!
· This role will act as project manager for projects within the region.
· Responsible for the end to end delivery of multiple projects or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, resources, risks, outcomes and benefits.
· Responsible for writing business requirement document for projects that you are functioning as a Business Analyst
· Manage senior stakeholders across business and technology on ensuring team has the right requirements for delivery.
· Liaise with multiple country head heads on roll-out to individual countries.
· Produce project plans and evaluates work progression and quality.
· Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
· Stakeholder management experience
· Strong change management experience
· Broad knowledge of the regulatory environment, compliance experience OR operational experience
· Experience gathering requirements and reviewing BRDs
· PMP certification or any other relevant qualification in project management
· Lean Six Sigma certification will be advantageous
· Candidate must be based in Singapore
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112