- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 juil. 17
CDD Assurance Specialist
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.
- Conduct monitoring and testing of CDD files to ensure quality and compliant execution as well as sustainability of bank's CDD procedure and AML/CDD regulations for PvB SG, HK, London, India, UAE and Jersey
- Ensure Quality Assurance results are comprehensive and well documented and accurately identify AML/CDD risk factors
- Maintain the Quality Assurance program, identifying and implementing opportunities for increased effectiveness,
- Efficiency, and risk mitigation
- Perform ad-hoc, special or focused reviews as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years of banking experience
- Knowledge of relevant AML laws/regulatory requirements, particularly with respect to private banking
- AML Compliance or Audit experience, particularly in connection with KYC and the Regular Review process would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in connection with KYC reviews and/or remediation will also be considered
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.