HEAD OF DIGITAL PAYMENTS (NON CARDS)
- Head of Department Level
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8060
- 22 août 17
Our Client is a Financial Services Group and this is a new function set up to cater to the growing influence of the non-cards / alternate digital space. As the function’s Head, he/she will be responsible for developing / driving the non-cards payments strategy. This will involve working closely with the payment partners, regulators and internal stakeholders to create a scale-able payment ecosystem for their relevant target audience, and to deliver alternate payment revenue streams. The areas of consideration are broad ranging, they include product features, pricing, merchant adoption, POS, customer loyalty, mobile solutions, security, etc.
- Work closely with local and international schemes, regulators, payment challengers and other suppliers/ providers to create/ participate in scalable payment solutions
- Work with eco-system players in the payments value chains to tap on non-payment strategies to retain ownership of payments
- Proactively work closely with Cards and Corporate Banking to develop solutions leveraging, aligned with and building on the their overall strengths
- Keep abreast of relevant Payments developments locally and internationally – keep strategy informed of developments as well as evangelize with internal stakeholders
- Lead regulatory engagement on Payments that is aligned with national agendas
- Ensure close partnership with marketing, product, engineering and project teams to ensure alignment across product strategy, marketing, and business execution
- Define overall P&L, MIS and analytics for the payments business in across products/ segments
- 10+ years of business strategy and execution experience in payments with a demonstrable track record in the non-cards payments field.
- Innovation minded and technology savvy with a keen appreciation of global payments trends
If you are interested in either of the above position, please send your resume (word copy) to Pan Zaixian firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Reference P12169) for review. Please be assured that your resume will not be surfaced to the Client without your expressed permission. Licence No. 16S8060 | R1104293.