Head of Prepaid Product
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 10 août 17
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
You will report to our the Vice President Wirecard Issuer Processing and be part of the best Prepaid payment processing team in the world. We process the full range of prepaid cards for major card schemes including gift, general purpose, pay out and benefits, fleet and multi-currency travel cards.
You will lead our product team which is responsible for the functional capabilities of the platform and packaging the features into standard solutions that can be marketed and sold by the sales teams to clients around the world.
You are expected to:-
- Manage a team of industry and product subject matter experts to build and maintain the Wirecard Issuing Processing Platform;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulations to define and manage a roadmap for Wirecard Issuing Processing services;
- Maintain a business pipe-line and work with the sales teams to meet group sales targets;
- Provide global pre-sales support for Wirecard Issuing Processing services;
- Manage global stakeholders across the Wirecard Group;
- Evaluate market and competitive landscape;
- Represent Wirecard Issuing processing in interactions with the card schemes and speak at conferences and industry events as required;
- Support marketing and the promotion of Wirecard Issuing Processing services;
- Provide consultation and guidance to teams in other parts of the organization to ensure that requirement objectives are aligned and met;
- Work with the Head of Customer implementation to develop and formal and effective quality system;
- Mentor, develop, and inspire members of the Product team.
You are a strong communicator and charismatic person with expert knowledge of prepaid, debit and or credit card processing. You have 10+ years deep-dive experience in electronic payments industry, with demonstrated solution consultancy and business analysis experience with retail banking, or card issuance. Finally, you would also have prior successes in running a profitable consultancy or professional services team for a geographical region.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.