- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 25 juil. 17
Project Manager (GEMS) - Contract
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This is a Contract Role.
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our customers, our people and the communities we serve.
FM Trade Processing & Post Trade Technology is a dynamic and diverse teams in multiple locations that focuses on enhancing the operational capabilities of the Financial Markets post trade functions.
A successful candidate is expected to:
- Deliver projects in time, scope and budget
- Be the single point of contact to coordinate needs of multiple stakeholders and manage them
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the roll-out of GEMS (Global Enquiry Management System) Platform globally for FMO to 44 entities
- Responsible for educating and updating the Business on the rollout of GEMS
- Training end users on how to use GEMS effectively
- Responsible for Internal Stakeholder management and External Clearing exchanges
- Chairing the project steering committee and status reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for managing External Technology Product Vendors
- Responsible for delivery management of Internal and external IT teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in working with PEGA and thorough understanding of how the system works is vital
- Experience with working on a large scale roll-out
- 10+ years overall experience of which last 3-5 years should be project management experience in ETD Clearing Experience and Commodities projects
- Relevant PMP/PRINCE2/Six Sigma PMI certifications
- Ability to drill to details and understand both technology and Processes involved
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels
- Very good Interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with Global teams based in multiple geographies
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.