AVP Change Manager - Client Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 15 août 17
My client, a leading Investment Bank is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join the Client Management Services function who are responsible for leading the assessment and implementation of regulatory and policy change impacting the business.
My client, a leading Investment Bank is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join the Client Management Services function who are responsible for leading the assessment and implementation of regulatory and policy change impacting the business. The successful candidate will have demonstrable change experience ideally with knowledge of regulation (flexible of regulations type) and also possess a broad understanding of front to back operations.
Work with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Business representatives and multiple middle and back office teams.
Responsible for the assessment of new regulations and to understand the impact on the client and internal teams.
Leaders in designing and implementing new processes to ensure all clients are compliant for all necessary regulations.
Key specific accountabilities:
* Work with the business to help to articulate benefit cases and create initiation documents in line with programme objectives.
* Be responsible for gathering business requirements from the global stakeholders and lead those stakeholders through iterations of delivery to ensure that their needs are met.
* Assist in all relevant stages of the Project lifecycle incl: analysis, design, test& deployment/go-live
* Carry out required pre and post go-live activities as required to ensure smooth delivery into the business groups.
* Deliver change in line with the agreed approach.
* Help to identify areas where capacity can be increased within client reference data through process reengineering.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
* Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors of all levels of seniority within global business units and IT delivery teams.
* It's essential to be recognised as relationship builder with a reputation for integrity, evoking rapid trust and confidence in clients, colleague and team members.
Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Identify and act on opportunities to deliver efficiencies, reduce timescales and improve flows between business areas
* Continually assess their processes with a view to implement improvements
* Strong commercial skills with the strategic ability to design and implement innovative solutions.
* Risk and Control: All colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Skills & Experience:
* A confident and articulate self-starter with strategic and change / projects experience within financial services / consulting
* Practical delivery and past experience of project delivery.
* Understanding of process change and re-engineering.
* Strong understanding of management Information.
* Strategic and future state model development.
* Regulatory project and/or Client Onboarding project and strategic change experience.
* A strong understanding of the control environment and the associated risks.