Financial Crime Risk Framework Consultant
- Competitive Salary
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 14 août 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Financial Crime Risk Framework Consultant
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Asset Management.
Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com or check out our new video via http://bit.ly/AreYouCapco
Let’s Get Down To Business
When you join Capco as a Financial Crime Risk Framework Consultant you will be joining our growing financial crime practice. As a specialist in the financial crime risk framework, you should be experienced in drafting and implementing an end-to-end control framework to manage financial crime risk in line with the 3LoD model. You will have subject matter expertise in the mitigation of AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Market Abuse and Fraud through the framework and the ability to apply this to framework diagnostics and policy and procedure definition. In addition, you should be knowledgeable in the interpretation and articulation of a firm’s risk and business appetite, defining and communicating its KRIs/KPIs following enterprise wide risk assessment.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in performing operation model review, diagnostics, and definition
- Designing and enhancing governance, escalation, and communications
- Defining and drafting policy and procedure covering a wide aspect of financial crime controls
- Experience in full definition of a financial crime control plan
- Knowledge in defining and measuring risk appetite, including reporting and KRIs
- Planning and executing an enterprise wide risk assessment
- Designing and implementing a range of management information and reporting
- Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture