Healthcare Investment Director/Principle
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: Competitive Total Compensation + Significant Carry Available
Our client is a Private Equity firm dedicated to investing in European mid-market companies with high-growth potential. They cover multiple sectors but with a particular interest in Healthcare and Technology. The business was founded in 2002 by a veteran investor and has grown to become a well-recognised specialist private equity house.
I am currently helping them hire a Principle/Investment Director into their Healthcare function and am interested in speaking to Healthcare focused Private Equity professionals that would like to join a business with a lean structure and lots of room to grow at the top. This hire offers a clear-cut route to Partnership (significant carry on offer).
The Healthcare team invests into the industries of medtech, biotech, healthcare services and care providing. They typically act as lead investors and invest in companies with enterprise value up to £250m. The business is about to close their newest fund and would like to make this business critical hire.
I am interested in speaking to:
- Individuals with Investment Bankers/Corporate Finance/Strategy training at a strong IB/Management Consultancy platform
- Individuals with three – five years of post-Investment Banking/Strategy, Private Equity experience
- Individuals with a strong passion, interest and expertise in the Healthcare world
- Individuals with additional European languages (hugely beneficial)
- Individuals that feel there is no room to grow at their current employers
- Individuals that might want to move from a larger to a smaller organisation