- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barker Tatham
- 18 août 17
Investment Consulting Analyst for advising UK pension schemes in a niche consulting firm.
Investment Consulting Analyst for advising UK pension schemes in a niche consulting firm. You will be a bright entusiastic graduate wishing to train to be an actuary and become a strategic investment consultant. You will have a maths related degree and ideally experienced with Excel. The position is based in Croydon and the closing date is Friday 8th September 2017.
- We are looking for a further bright graduate to join us in our Croydon office to train to become an investment consultant and qualify as an actuary.
- We provide strategic advice for small UK pension schemes all over the UK.
- He or she will have a good degree in either maths or a maths related subject such as physics or engineering.
- No prior experience of investments or pensions is required, but familiarity with Microsoft Excel would be useful.
- They will be expected and supported to take the actuarial exams.
The starting salary will be £26,500 plus a generous study package.
Enquiries/applications by Friday 8 September 2017