Regulatory Compliance Manager/ Senior Manager
- £80 - £120K + Bonus + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Laryn Myles
- 01 août 17
A reputable Regulatory Consultancy with over a decade of history providing Regulatory Compliance Services to the Financial Services industry in the UK and EMEA regions. The ever increasing level of regulation has resulted in a significant demand from their clients and hence the ambitious growth plans for the practice. Fast track career development for the right individual. This is a non BD role.
- An exciting opportunity for an individual with the passion and drive to help develop the Regulatory Compliance practice.
- Working with broad range of clients from small start-ups through to larger Financial Services Institutions (i.e. Investment Manager, PE/ VC, Broker, Bank)
- You will get involved with broad range of projects including advisory support, regulatory project support and technical support.
- 5-10 years’ Compliance or Regulatory experience within a Financial Services Institution (i.e. Investment Manager, PE/ VC, Broker, Bank), or within a Consultancy.
- Strong technical knowledge in Regulation, hands-on Regulatory development/ change experience (i.e. MiFID, CASS, FATCA, AIFMD)
- Exposure to Authorisation is desirable.
- Previous management experience is desirable.
Please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com today for further discussion.