- £90000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 21 août 17
Senior C# / SQL Programmer Analyst - Hedge Fund
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : £90000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
This leading global alternative asset management firm is closing close to $30 billion in assets with over 200 staff in the UK alone.Senior C# / SQL Programmer Analyst – Hedge Fund – London
£90,000 to £120,000
This leading global alternative asset management firm is closing close to $30 billion in assets with over 200 staff in the UK alone. The team is seeking a technologist who is a quick thinker and used to working in agile environments to take their business to the next level.
For this Senior C# / SQL Programmer Analyst role, you’ll:
- Have strong proficiency in C#/.net and SQL development
- Have a strong understanding of WPF ideally.
- Be a self-starter who encompasses good work ethic and excellent communication skills
You’ll be bringing on your own experience to this role including:
- Strong experience in software development with concentration in back-end environments
- Outstanding knowledge of capital markets or relevant experience at a hedge fund.
- A numerate degree
If this sounds like you, please get your CV over via the link below