Senior Strategy Analyst (6 Month Contract)
- Daily Rate or FTC
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 16 août 17
A global investment management house with a strong strategic appetite both through organic and inorganic methods is looking for a candidate to join for at least six months (potentially more) while it completes its planning process. SEEKING: strat consultant or in-house corporate strategy candidate.
You will work with business heads, investments heads, and change teams, to create a forward thinking strategy plan for the business. You will also work on a range of strategic initiatives and projects such as financial planning and assessment of teams for acquisition. You will most likely be required to present the findings and conclusions of your work to senior management.
Reporting into the Global Head of Corporate Strategy this is a mid-level role looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running.
The team is busy and there may be scope for work beyond the initial six months.
- Educated to at least degree level is essential
- At least 2 - 5 years' experience in a corporate strategy role is essential
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Ideally ability to compile financial models
- Financial services experience highly preferred; asset management not essential though (eg. could be a strat consultant for banks)