Service Delivery Manager - VP Banking £90k + Bonus
- 90000 + Bonus and Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 31 juil. 17
Service Delivery Manager - VP Hire Banking £90k - My client is an investment bank looking for a senior Service Delivery manager
My client is a top Tier investment bank looking for a senior Service Delivery manager to oversea the Service Delivery in other areas of the bank and manage all global Service Delivery processes for all services/applications covered within the Prime Services Devision of the business.
This is a perm role, in an investment bank, paying up to £90k + bonus and benefits
The candidate must have a proven track record in Service Delivery management, having accumulated a number of years of experience in a similar role elsewhere. This role will be joining a demanding environment where there have been a number of disruptive changes over the past few years (Mergers, organisational changes) but the management from the highest level have agreed to invest and back the development of the Service delivery team to ensure their systems are well managed and meet the business objectives.
- Service Delivery Management experience
- ITIL experience
- Experience with Vendor management
- Experience with large complex projects in a banking / finance environment
- Ensure the teams knowledge management systems and repositories are up to date.
- Identify risk and help manage risk in the IT environment.
- Ensure processes are monitored and the progress is communicated on a regular basis.
This is a great position for a candidate who is willing to take on a challenge and run with it in order to improve the IT environment and extend the candidates experience and knowledge around IT service management – working with Senior Managers on the Finance and IT side.