Strategy Associate, Tier One Bulge Bracket Bank
- Outstanding base and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 août 17
Outstanding opportunity to join this Tier One Investment bank as a Strategy Associate within their strategy team
Our client is a top performing US investment bank, who are now looking to add an Associate to their strategy team.
The team briefs the COO and senior management with advice about the direction of the division, and to assist the MDs of the different business units with specific strategic projects. This could be the development of a new division, new market entry, strategy for a specific team.
Its an exciting role and the team sits with the business.
The team has a great track record of developing people into line management positions throughout the bank.
We are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- strategy consultants with firms like McKinsey, Bain, The Boston Consulting Group, Oliver Wyman, Roland Berger and LEK
- strategy professionals with other banks or financial services firms. It is very likely that you will have gained experience at some stage within a leading consulting firm
- the role could be suitable for those with an MBA although this is not essential. It could also be possible for an outstanding individual with 2 - 4 years experience since graduating.