Trade Facilitation and Control Officer - Investment Banking, London - JLWMSCB45122
- £200 - 250 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 22 août 17
Fantastic opportunity for a contractor with approximately 3 yrs experience in the field/industry.
This is a junior operations role the Corporate Agency and Trust Operations department:
• day to day process requirements including static data entry, new deal set up, financial covenant monitoring, call back services for syndicated loan products handled within Corporate Agency & Trust Operations UK & Europe.
• Data entry into the bank’s loan processing system, ACBS
• Handling static data set up requests between UK and offshored hubs
• Performing call backs on settlement instructions
• Assistance in coordinating the day to day nostro / sundry / suspense processing
• Other tasks as set out by line manager
• Work is organised and processed/completed in accordance with departmental operating instructions within agreed time scales.
• Understanding of key bank policies and procedures that affect the role such as the group call back policy and financial reconciliation
• Work produced/completed is accurate and thorough and meets high quality standards.
• Support the ongoing development of CAT Operation’s operating procedure and systems.
• Maintain departmental reporting in a timely manner, including key areas such as MIS, outstanding covenants and cash reconciliations.
• Responsible for ongoing self development as agreed with your line manager including the completion of mandatory training courses
• Plus any other process undertaken in the department and as determined by your line manager