Trade Support Developer - Clearing
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Jump Trading UK
- 07 août 17
We are seeking to hire a Trade Support Developer with strong automation and development skills to be part of our global Clearing Team based in London. This role will be part of a group that ensures the smooth flow of our trading activity between our various trading venues and clearing firms across the globe.
At Jump Trading, you will find a group of driven, dynamic people focused on researching, interpreting and capitalizing on the global trading markets. Headquartered in Chicago since 1999, Jump has expanded over the years as a global operation with offices in London, Singapore and New York.
We are a privately-funded company that is owned and managed by trading professionals who have set high standards around trust and leadership in a quantitative trading environment. We trade across all major asset classes on multitudes of electronic exchanges around the world, with a strong track record of success through all market conditions.
Our casual atmosphere, culture of continuous learning and innovation, and philosophy of rewarding outstanding performance based on merit rather than tenure or title has attracted brilliant people from around world. We value our people at Jump and pride ourselves on being a diverse set of individuals. Employees have notable backgrounds from the trading industry, Silicon Valley, tech companies, startups, world renowned research labs, top tier Universities, and PhD programs.
Jump established a global footprint with the launch of our London office in 2009. With every passing year, the office has steadily grown with exceptional talent and has rooted itself as the hub for managing its European trading. The office is at the pinnacle of development, having landed a new member for virtually every team in the organization (Trading, Technology, Operations, Talent Acquisition, Legal/Compliance and Human Resources) and functioning as a true global operation.
Working in the London office has the feel of a small start-up with the benefits of being part of one of the leading quantitative trading firms in the World.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking to hire a Trade Support Developer with strong automation and development skills to be part of our global Clearing Team based in London. This role will be part of a group that ensures the smooth flow of our trading activity between our various trading venues and clearing firms across the globe. The role entails:
- Act as an intermediary between Operations and the Development/IT community.
- Work to enhance and automate new/established daily processes.
- Monitor transaction flows and facilitate accurate and timely reconciliation of globally traded products.
- Identify and resolve trade discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Manage complex operational and settlement related matters effectively.
- Will be required to master the complexities of trading many products globally.
- Assist and contribute to the firm’s new business agenda
- Daily communication with counter-parties, prime brokers, traders, and various internal operations support teams in multiple regions.
Skills You’ll Need:
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Business / Economics / Computer Science related fields
- Strong Python or similar development skills with experience automating processes
- Familiarity with Equities, Futures, FX or Equity Options
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to exercise good judgment and pro-active decision-making in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Accomplished communication skills, with a proven ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) in English to both internal and external contacts on a global basis
- Proven ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- A strong attention to detail and desire to maintain accuracy while processing large volumes of data under strict time constraints.