- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 oct. 17
Associate Director – Front End Engineer
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisMoody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
The ERS Data Intelligence Group creates value-added information, IP and content that are used by our clients to meet their business needs and to produce actionable data-driven intelligence. Our team consists of experts at interpreting financial information, developing data-driven analytics, and applying information and analytics to our customer's business needs.
We are currently looking for a highly successful individual to join our growing team as a full stack engineer helping us to build our next generation data platforms including APIs, data feeds, and client facing websites to help distribute our industry leading data analytics. The individual will need to be driven and willing to move quickly as we build exciting new solutions for our clients, both internal and external.
- Working closely with Product and UX to design, build, test, and deploy dynamic client facing websites that will host our data assets with analytical and charting features
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
- Participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as AWS, Docker, Puppet, and Terraform
- Maintain high code quality and forward-thinking design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including product managers, researchers, data scientists, business partners, and other software engineers to deliver compelling products/services
- Work directly with Product to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
- Drive adoption of new technologies to help us build better products
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or applicable field
- At least 5 years of experience building user interfaces for multi-tenancy, large scale web applications
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in Angular
- At least 2 years of experience successfully working with a UX team to create prototypes
- At least 2 years of experience with server side language(s) (PHP, Python, or Java)
- At least 2 years of experience in RESTful services/API using Node, Python, or Java
- Strong knowledge of source control systems and best practices (Git, Merging, Branching, Pull Requests, etc.)
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and monitoring
- Strong grasp of software design principles
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Working knowledge of cloud architectures, specifically with AWS services - EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, Redshift
- Experience working with relational databases - PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience building and deploying micro services
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- At least 2 years of experience building software in an Agile environment
- Experience in Hadoop stack: HDFS, Spark, NoSQL
- Experience with distributed processing for both batch and real-time data-pipeline operations (e.g., Spark, Flink , Kafka, Kinesis)
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Knowledge of credit and equity markets
- Previous UX experience
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.