This role required 5 days on site in Chicago office.
No 100% remote is supported.
This position will support the Clearing and Post-Trade Product Management team with business analysis and User Acceptance testing for CME Clearing's OTC product development. The role will contribute to the successful development and implementation of CME's OTC Clearing solutions and services.
- Support the team with elements of design, implementation, and adoption for cleared OTC and ETD products
- Define business requirements by interacting with multiple stakeholders for existing and upcoming product offering
- Build and maintain all corresponding documentation as required for specific initiatives such as business requirements, functional specifications, presentations that are used internally and externally.
- Partner with technology teams to author all Jira stories defining explicit test criteria for each story.
- Create UAT plan and execute on UAT testing and manage the defect lifecycle
- Create external materials including presentations, business requirements and test plans and user guides.
- Interact with clearing members, service providers and clients to ensure readiness to support our products/services as needed.
- Develop good understanding OTC and ETD of product pricing.
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years of business, analytical, and technical experience
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent experience utilizing a different BS/BA degree; Master's Degree preferred.
- Exposure to prime brokerage, clearing, middle or back-office functions is a plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to translate and relate business needs to IT, including creating prototypes to help
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of capital markets and derivative products
- Knowledge and familiarity of tools used for analysis and prototyping such as - SQL, Excel, Python and proven ability to learn technologies as needed to be successful in the role.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.