Description Analyst - Rates & OTC Products Qualifications Include:
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) required; Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics preferred
- A year + of professional experience in financial services or derivatives markets is preferred
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group's markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more
- Must have strong analytical skills, including experience in Microsoft Excel and data aggregation.
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Support the product management of Options on Interest Rate Futures , working with the Product Lead to implement the business strategy
- Analyze business key metrics (such as volume, open interest, and revenue), monitoring trends and applying product knowledge to add context to analysis.
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of market maker liquidity incentive programs, regularly engaging with both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Participate in sales efforts by attending customer meetings, supporting inbound/outbound client interactions on phone call and e-mail, and tracking the status of outreach efforts. Act as a liaison with internal teams including Clearing, Marketing, Client Development, the Global Command Center, and more
- Assist in understanding the impact of market structure, drawing connections between macroeconomic developments; regulatory changes; technology innovation, and other factors that impact the competitive landscape.
- Develop a strong expertise within the relevant products (U.S. Treasury Futures) and broader understanding of global Interest Rate F&O, OTC products, and fixed income securities.
- Work effectively across internal teams and stakeholders to help manage interest rate product issues that impact customers, the Division, or the entire organization.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.