The Clearing Solutions Associate holds responsibility for contributing to, and executing against, the business vision and strategy of the Global Repository Service (GRS) team. The role assists with the planning and execution to bring products and services to life. It is a business position with a focus on technology.
The role, covering the US and Canada, will identify internal/external customer needs, implement the latest regulations using technology to improve reporting of financial products, develop strategies to meet customer demands, work with other departments and monitor the progress of the GRS run-the-business. As a suite of regulated trade repositories, the position may entail engagement with multiple internal stakeholders and external regulators. The role also entails a high level of involvement in the testing and Production release process. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Execute on initiatives to meet regulatory standards and business objectives.
- Interface with IT development and QA leads to make sure that product requirements and acceptance criteria are understood and documented.
- Formulate plan and develop processes for user acceptance testing and production launches.
- As a Product Manager, collaborate with internal Development and QA teams to provide optimal client solutions on daily/weekly sprints.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products.
- Provide product training and the necessary technical expertise to operations to enable them to support the product.
- Coordinate product releases with the marketing, sales, development and service teams. Author release notes, user guides, client advisories, and other supporting customer facing materials.
- Collaborate with internal teams by maintaining an active dialogue/awareness on relevant shared dependencies and business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal).
- 3+ years of total professional experience
- Knowledge of derivative markets
- Technical product management experience or delivery experience a plus
- Background working for a services oriented business (i.e. software vendor) preferred
- Working knowledge of agile and lean development methodologies and cloud technologies
- Experience in understanding, creating and documenting system flows and data flows
- Fluency with databases, SQL, XML, file formats and utilities preferred
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.