This position will support the Post Trade Product Management team by providing a specializing in pricing and market settlements for CME Clearing. The role will contribute to the successful development and implementation of CME's post trade, risk management and capital efficiency services. As a product owner, you will lead the team taking ideas from inception and design through implementation and customer adoption. This role reports to the Sr Director of Post Trade Product Management. The Post Trade team partners closely with a broad set of stakeholders across CME Group: Clearing, Pricing, Sales, Business Line, Enterprise Architecture, Technology, Execution and Strategy and Legal to expand and strengthen Clearing Services.
- Act in product owner capacity to collaborate on product development from inception to production for all post trade, margin, and capital efficiency services especially as they pertain to pricing
- Leveraging deep knowledge of exchange traded derivatives space understanding business need and design innovative solution proposals, validate with market place, build prototypes, requirements / specifications, and UAT planning/testing.
- Follow prioritization as set by Key Business Initiatives. Focus on moving pricing solutions to the Google Cloud Platform in some cases
- Interact with prices sources such as brokers and aggregators, as well as clearing firms, trading clients, and service providers to ensure readiness to support our products/services
- Provide pricing and settlement expertise to BLM, Global Support, and Clearing teams for new product and services launch
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Experience with or aptitude for futures and options pricing systems, settlement pricing methodologies, and some understanding of option pricing and their models
- Solid understanding of futures and options markets, how prices are used in Clearing and financial Settlement
- Undergraduate studies: Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, or Business
- Knowledge of financial services front, middle and back-office operations, workflows, systems and strong experience partnering with technical teams across variety of SDLC methodologies
- Product experience with Exchange Traded derivative
- Excellent communication skills and team work
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.