We are working with a highly successful fund that are looking to add an ESG specialist to their investment team. The firm are forward-thinking, and already have a globally recognised ESG capability across their strategies. They are looking to add a candidate who is a climate expert to their team.
You will get the chance to take the lead of the firms climate strategy and collaborate with the quant teams to further the research.
You must have:
- Experience using statistical software
- Extensive climate exposure, especially analysing investment portfolios in line with climate considerations
- Experience looking at and developing decarbonisation strategies
- Either a Masters or PhD in a relevant field
- A keen interest in developing your ESG knowledge within a successful team
- Experience producing high level thematic research pieces
You will be a subject matter expert, furthering the firms progress in this area whilst contributing to the investment decisions across the desk.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning team and get a lot of exposure that will facilitate long-term career growth.
If you think you could be a fit, please send your CV in WORD DOC format to email@example.com