Product Management Associate Director
IHS Markit is a global information company that is a trusted source of critical information and insight for the automotive industry. We are seeking a professional with experience in developing automotive market intelligence solutions specifically to support our marketing solution products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader to innovate the way the marketing and advertising industry uses critical automotive market performance insights to drive media investment and strategies. This role will work closely with our Polk Automotive Solutions team to develop offerings our advertising and media customers need to effectively develop successful marketing strategies.
We are looking for an energetic and forward-thinking leader that can identify key business problems and develop innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations. A strong customer presence, collaborative skills and the ability to develop a product road map is a must. Ideal candidate will be able to assess customer needs, develop a strategic product roadmap and work cross functionally to drive action plans implementing the vision into industry leading solutions.
Experience in the marketing and media industry is a must, automotive industry is strongly preferred. Role Highlights:
- Understands the needs of automotive marketing and advertising platform (TV, advanced TV, digital, social, OOH, print) customers as well as the competitive environment to shape and execute the product strategy
- Leads the portfolio strategies to drive growth and maintains alignment with current portfolio revenue growth and margin objectives
- Significant experience in product management techniques and tools
- Coordinates product and solution commercialization plans
- Ability to solve industry challenges by using innovation and collaboration
- Interacts with members of product development, sales, customer care support, and directly with customers to bring strategic solutions to market
- Develops channel specific approach aligned to customer needs and pain points, creating demand for our products and services
- Collaborate across functions to position our portfolio for long term revenue
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in a business related or technical field, for example, Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or any other related field
- 7-10 years in Media Marketing & Advertising; agency, client, media or data provider
- Understanding of automotive marketing or dealership marketing landscape and challenges
- Background in performance marketing, media/ad tech (advanced TV / Digital), and industry opportunity
- Proven experience in product management coupled with leadership and matrix leadership skills
- Results-driven individual with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines, be self-motivated, work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and within group settings, ability to think creatively and strategically, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and have an ability to stay calm under stress and uncertainty
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization as well as externally. Must have the ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified direction and with a unified vision
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.