Responsible for representation of products distributed and marketed by Eaton Vance Distributors in assigned channel and territory. Primary Responsibilities
Qualifications: Job Requirements
- Develop and maintain sales programs with assigned intermediaries.
- Identify client needs and coordinate efforts to service assigned intermediaries.
- Conduct sales promotion and product training meetings for assigned intermediaries and existing or prospective mutual fund shareholders and/or clients.
- Work in conjunction with an Internal Consultant to fulfill the business plan for the territory.
- Submit call and expense reports in a timely manner
- Participate in conference calls.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years financial services experience, with minimum 2 years of internal/outside wholesaling/sales experience.
- FINRA Series 7, 79, 63 or 66 required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely motivated and have demonstrated sales success.
- Must be comfortable with technology.