Program Manager, Buyside - Enterprise Products
Bloomberg's order management system (OMS) AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 13,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Bloomberg buy-side solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and middle and back office operations. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. What's the role?
The Buyside Program Management Team is a critical component of a successful client engagement built on providing buy-side industry insight and best practice trading workflows for a wide range of client types. This expanding team is responsible for ensuring our largest, most strategic global clients implementing enterprise-wide Bloomberg buyside solutions are successfully on-boarded to the Bloomberg platform. Bloomberg and our clients will depend on you to provide project management, onboarding, communication, and support while liaising with Implementation Reps who specialize in system configuration, training, testing and support across position management, order management, trading, and compliance. The individual will collaborate with teams across Bloomberg including Product, Engineering, Sales, & Account Management. Strong leadership and executive presence are critical to success. The position will be New York based.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide detailed project plans and project management/governance across the entire life of projects by coordinating with relevant Bloomberg departments, the client and third party vendor applications
- Partner with client-side Program Management teams to provide aggregated, normalized information about program delivery and governance
- Manage interdependencies between and among projects including scope, schedule, risk, issues, and change management
- Effectively manage client expectations for a better on-boarding experience, while identifying & escalating risks & issues responsibly to both internal project teams and clients alike
- Acquire and instill a functional background into AIM's offering across front, middle and back office solutions
- Monitor KPIs for both the program and the individual projects comprising the program
- Provide the necessary reporting to ensure stakeholders at all levels remain duly informed You'll need to have:
- Minimum 10 years experience within financial markets, with an emphasis on the Buyside Industry and order management
- Experience leading multi-faceted, complex, and challenging buy side order management implementations
- Superior program / project management skills and/or certifications
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, & resilience in multi-tasking
- Superior organization skills, ability to influence, proactive attitude, and ability to work well as part of a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach with excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills with comfort in a client facing capacity
- Functional working knowledge of the Bloomberg Professional Service
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.