Sr. Analyst, Interest Rates and OTC Products- NY
Description Qualifications Include:
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) required; Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Experience in financial services or derivatives markets is preferred including an understanding of the financial system
- Knowledge of CME Group's markets and service coupled with a particularly a strong desire to learn more
- Must have strong analytical skills, including experience in Microsoft Excel and data aggregation
- Must demonstrate strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Support the product management and development of Long-Term Interest Rate Products & U.S. Treasury Futures , working with the Product Lead to implement the business strategy
- Analyze business key metrics (such as volume, open interest, and revenue), monitoring trends and applying product knowledge to add context to analysis.
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of market maker liquidity incentive programs, regularly engaging with both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Participate in sales efforts by attending customer meetings, supporting inbound/outbound client interactions by telephone call and e-mail, and tracking the status of outreach efforts. Act as a liaison with internal teams including Clearing, Marketing, Client Development, the Global Command Center
- Assist in understanding the impact of market structure, drawing connections between macroeconomic developments; regulatory changes; technology innovation, and other factors that impact the competitive landscape.
- Develop a strong expertise within the relevant product group and broader understanding of global Interest Rate F&O, OTC products, and fixed income securities.
- Collaborate with peers and develop contextual knowledge of other Interest Rate product groups
- Work effectively across internal teams and stakeholders to help manage interest rate product issues that impact customers, the Division, or the entire organization.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.