A specialist alternatives and private markets investment manager is looking to add an investment analyst to their hedge funds team in Germany.
Investment Fund Analyst - Hedge Fund Research, Alternative Asset Manager, Germany
€60,000 - €80,000 + Market leading discretionary bonus + deferral investment scheme
Edgworth Partners are exclusively working with one of Europe’s leading boutique alternative investment managers specialising in hedge funds, real assets, and private debt. The firm also provides an outsourced CIO function for institutional clients. Through strong performance and with AuM significantly growing year on year they are looking to hire an Analyst for their hedge fund research team. You will conduct fund research and investment due diligence for investments into absolute return strategies for clients and assist in the management of internal Fund of Hedge Funds products.
- Investment due diligence of hedge fund strategies, including quantitative & qualitative analysis and onsite fund manager visits
- Regular monitoring of approved and invested funds as well as the underlying portfolios of funds
- Business analysis and programming skills to contribute to the development and enhancement of the firm’s investment processes and analysis tools
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports, newsletters, and other marketing documents
- 1-3 years of experience in alternative investments, as an allocator or a research professional from an alternative investment consultant, asset manager, or other institution ideally with a focus on alternative investment funds
- Advanced education such as CFA, CAIA, and master’s is a plus
- Intrinsically motivated team player, with a structured way of thinking and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in English – no German is required
The investment manager provides a high discretionary bonus linked to the fund’s performance as well as flexible working hours, hybrid home & office work, flat hierarchies, and regular team events.