imug rating is the leading German provider for strategy and implementation of ESG investments as well as for sustainability assessments. As a partner to the financial market, corporates and the public sector, imug rating has been standing for sustainable ESG strategies, data and reporting as well as for credible Second Party Opinions, Sustainability Ratings and expert opinions for over 25 years. imug rating has joined the EthiFinance group, the European double materiality agency, whose mission statement is: « To promote informed and responsible decision-making for more sustainable finance and a more sustainable economy »
Joining imug rating means joining:
* A team whose values of audacity, commitment and sharing guide their daily actions,
* A company that favours a balance between private and professional life (remote working, mobility…)
* More than 150 co-workers in Germany, France & Spain.
* A fast-growing group with many opportunities for development.
We are recruiting a new member of the group’s commercial organisation, who will strengthen the existing team in Europe. As an experienced salesperson, you will be responsible for promoting EthiFinance products in Germany, including our proprietary ESG Ratings services and database (to equity fund managers), external credit assessments (to banks, insurance companies or private debt funds), and Second Party Opinion capabilities (to corporates, banks and corporate banking advisory firms). Your assignment is to develop an ambitious sales prospection plan in line with the group’s strategy and to grow our clients base in German speaking markets.
- Work closely both with the imug rating team, based in Hannover, and the European teams to further develop the successful market presence of the EthiFinance group in the German speaking region;
- Actively participate in the prospection, negotiation and commercial follow-up of clients, addressing asset managers and asset owners, as well as corporates and banks.
- Actively participate in trade shows and conferences to enhance EthiFinance’s visibility in Germany. This also requires an active presence in professional social networks.
- Work closely with marketing teams and provide input for the future development of marketing and communication activities.
- Provide accurate and articulate feedback on the regional client experience for continuous service improvement.
The specifics of the position and the level of responsibilities may be adapted according to the candidate’s profile and experience.
- Masters or equivalent level with, ideally, specialisation in Finance and/or ESG topics.
- 3 - 7 years minimum of successful commercial experience in selling financial and/or extra-financial information services, and/or selling financial or extra-financial rating agency services, with exposure to SRI/ESG issues.
- A very good knowledge of the asset management sector (equity/fixed income) and banks in Germany.
- Fluency in German and English.
Skills & Values
- Autonomy, adaptability and the ability to develop a commercial approach (prospection, proposals, sales process)
- Contribute to commercial innovation (network of relevant target contacts)
- Strong team spirit.
- Full time contract
- Position based in Germany, preferably in Frankfurt
- Start as soon as possible
- European passport or unlimited travel ability
At EthiFinance, we are committed to developing talents, convinced that the success of each individual is everyone’s business, and that collective intelligence is key to our impact for a fair transition.