Citi is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President to join the Research team in Australia.
This role will support the lead Analyst in the analysis of the Australian Banking research covering constituent companies including financial modelling, publishing research reports and engaging with institutional investor clients and sales & trading.
We are offering an opportunity to be at the forefront of the debate on the Banks sector and interact with major investors, key industry participants and Citi's sales & trading desk.
This role will suit someone who has a minimum of five years' experience in a corporate strategy/development and buy-side or sell-side research.
You will likely be a driven and analytical individual who can scrutinise a company's prospects and possesses the client relationship management skills to thrive in a market-facing role. Responsibilities include:
- Undertake bottom-up analysis of constituent companies to provide investment recommendations
- Develop and maintain financial models used to forecast company earnings and company valuations.
- Originate research ideas identifying commercial investing insights
- Publish written company and industry reports in a clear, succinct, and timely manner
- Liaise with and present to clients (internally and externally) and other stakeholders
- Assist internal sales and trading teams in the timely analysis of breaking news
- Attend industry and company conferences
- Respond to client requests
Job Family Group:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Post-graduate qualifications in finance e.g. CFA, MBA, Masters, Chartered Accounting would be an advantage
Research Job Family:
Research Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting