ISV Technical Evangelist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
Salesforce's AppExchange is the leading marketplace for Entrepreneurs and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to build, distribute and market enterprise solutions to customers across the globe. The AppExchange team is made up of Product, Marketing, and Enablement teams who all come together to grow and support our ecosystem of ISV partners. The ISV Technical Evangelism team is made up of technical and product experts who enable and inspire our ISV partners to build amazing solutions using world-class technical resources and platform expertise. We enable ISVs to architect, develop, and distribute enterprise quality applications that power successful businesses and Trailblazers. Role Description:
The ISV Technical Evangelism team is looking for an ISV Technical Evangelist to join our team of technical and product experts, serving as a strategic advisor and platform expert to our ISV partner community. As an ISV Technical Evangelist, your role is to provide architecture and technical guidance to our ISV partners as they build and expand their product solutions using the latest a greatest technologies available on the Salesforce platform. In this role, you will also work closely with our ISV Sales, Product, and Industry teams to identify and recruit new partners. You will provide architecture guidance and best practices through the build, distribute and release phases. This position requires strong technical and communications skills, excellent time management, prioritization capabilities. Your Impact:
- Become a certified and recognized Salesforce expert
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to ISVs building commercial, enterprise-quality apps on the Salesforce platform
- Participate in the recruitment of new and strategic Entrepreneurs & ISVs to build solutions for the AppExchange
- Facilitate architectural and design discussions with ISV partners to ensure technical success with Salesforce technologies
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales and procedural training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Evangelize Salesforce platform technologies via interactions with our partner community including in-person events, blogs, discussion forums, workshops, and webinars
- Experience building or implementing enterprise-scale software solutions that drive business and customer value
- Experience with one or more common enterprise software platforms (Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft, ERP) and an understanding of relational database technologies
- Participated in sessions leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories leveraging technology to drive digital transformation
- Ability to understand business & product requirements, translate those needs into a product solution vision
- Ability to think strategically and advise ISV partners on architecture options and best practices
- Passionate and knowledgeable about experimenting with the latest Salesforce platform technologies
- Experience explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
Expected Travel About Salesforce:
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer or product manager
- Experienced speaker on webinars or public facing events
- Experience with any of the following Industries: Healthcare and Life Sciences, Financial Services, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing or Public Sector
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 - 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities. Posting Statement:
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.